- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Monday, January 6, 2014
Humor that only a Pro Nuke Shilll could love.....
One day a Nuclear fuel pellet assembly employee came in to work with both of his ears bandaged.
When his boss asked him what happened, he explained:
"Yesterday I was assembling a fuel rod when the phone rang
and I accidentally answered the fuel pellet container instead of the phone!"
"Well," the boss said, "that explains one ear, but what
about the other?" "They called back!"
A boy asks his grandfather, "Grandpa, is it true that in 2011 there was an accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant?". "Yes, it is true," replied the grandfather stroking the child's head. "And it is true that there were no health consequences?». "Very true," replied the grandfather, caressing the other baby's head.
Posted by Stock at 10:20 AM