I built this tool to help me wrap my head around what I needed to do to produce all the food needed for my family and 2 dogs.
Fortunately, the dogs love Zuchinni of which I had 10 plants.
This spreadsheet provide information on number of plants needed, customizable for number of people, and a "like" factor based on whether you want more of a vegetable or less.
It also gives you plant spacing data, and plant height so you can plan your layout (tall stuff goes to north side)
And it calculates the total square footage needed, including room for walkways and tools and such.
No wonder the neighbors call me "Super Garden Guy" LOL
Enjoy, I will maybe improve this spreadsheet in spring. Bottom line...it worked, besides buying occasional protein (chicken, milk, beer) this garden did achieve the goal of producing all our food.
I think I saw some TSA drones over the garden (Tomato Surveillance Agency)
How much to plant for a year of food
Planting timeframes et al
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies