This paper is done by a PHD. It mimics what I already know. When Kewaunee was purchased as a Klunker for $200M and is shut down based on economic reasons when the retail rate for electric is 14 cents per kWH in the area.
Then how can Vogtle, at a cost of $16,000 Million and selling to the retail in Georgia at 8 cents make any sense?
Hint: if you live in Georgia, you either shut that shite down now and make the investors eat it, or you are going to have massively increasing electric costs.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies