Swimming world champ Dale Oen dies during training
Published May 01, 2012 Associated Press Obit Alexander Dale O_Pata.jpg Aug. 10, 2010:
In this file photo Norway's Alexander Dale Oen celebrates winning the gold medal in the Men's 100m breaststroke final at the Swimming European Championships in Budapest, Hungary. OSLO, Norway – Alexander Dale Oen, a world champion swimmer who was one of Norway's top medal hopes for the London Olympics, has died during training camp in Flagstaff, Ariz.
He was 26. Federation President Per Rune Eknes said Dale Oen died after suffering a cardiac arrest.
In a statement, the federation said the 100-meter breaststroke world champion was found collapsed on the floor of his bathroom late Monday. He was taken to the Flagstaff Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. Read more:
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies