- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Sunday, May 13, 2012
From MDINOREGON a good poster http://www.fairewinds.com/sites/fairewinds.org/files/Laboratory_Test_Results_Tokyo_soil_samples_gundersen.pdf Report showing cesiums and cobalt from Toyko, not Fukushima, not even directly down wind from the explosions, (most blew out to sea.....eventually America). Favorite (0) Flag as Abusive Permalink | Share it markkocaldo 26 Fans Become a fan 2 hours ago ( 4:00 PM) Fairwinds is not a credible source. Try again. MD Yep, love NOT CREDIBLE when it comes from a totally incredible and totally unreliable source. Let us review some facts. Fairewinds said there were melt downs THREE months before TEPCO, IAEA said there were meltdowns. NRC and AREVA both said meltdowns at first, and then instantly scrubbed all reports off the net. Fairewinds said that meltdowns had flown out of Reactor Pressure Vessel, endoscope a couple of months ago Proved it. Fairewinds said it was a "7" same class as Chernobyl, after a month, IAEA gave it a 7. I don't think Arnie is the one who need to worry about being credible. ROFLMAO at markie puke (Pro-nUKE)
Posted by Stock at 12:23 PM