- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Friday, May 18, 2012
Accidents, more information
This is from Idyl at Fluffpost----- After a comment that 1% of all reactors blowup, meltdown, or both. This doesn't cover the half of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civilian_nuclear_accidents 2000 - 2010: three accidents (INES levels 2 and 3) 1990 - 2000: three accidents (INES level 2 and 4) 1980 - 1990: five accidents (INES levels 2 - 7) 1970 - 1980: three accidents (INES levels 3 - 5) 1960 - 1970: six accidents (INES levels not used) 1950 - 1960: five accidents (INES levels not used) Lets not leave out another extensive list of power plant accidents, fatalities, property damage in excess of US $100 million, nuclear reactor attacks, radiation and other accidents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_and_radiation_accidents And NRC database of event reports in the US: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/event/ For 2012, 75 event reports to date in May (1st - 18th): safety alarms not working, failure of containment high pressure isolation system, damaged moisture density gauge, oil sheen on diffuser pond, battery cells with reduced discharge capacity, reactor trip (feedwater control valve failure), medical treatment of worker, loss of emergency notification system phone, radioactive spill during medical treatment, overexposure to radiographer, contaminated injured person (multiple), missing thallium-201 shipment, potential fire in containment (link below), main turbine trips and scrams, and more … http://nuclear.energy-business-review.com/news/pseg-shuts-down-unit-1-at-salem-nuclear-plant-in-new-jersey-010512
Posted by Stock at 11:29 AM