- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Reactor 3 Blows Up With Sound
http://everist.org/archives/Fukushima/20120430_Message_of_Fuku3.htm Fukushima Unit Three, Mar 30th, 2011. There is little damage to the girders above the reactor well, and the crane is also present below them. The frame damage in this area seems to be from the impact of rubble from the concrete roof slab, as it fell back down. Instead we see the girders are entirely destroyed and missing above the #3 Spent Fuel Pool. Mr Gunderson has pointed this out, suggesting there must have been a criticality in the SFP. I agree. Where I differ from Gunderson, is that I think there were three prompt criticalities in SFP #3, in rapid succession. There is just one video on the net of the Unit #3 explosion complete with sound. It was recorded live off-air from channel 9 TV in Australia by 'oztvwatcher', before anyone in the MSM networks thought to edit out the sound. It is hard to find the video as it seems to keep being taken down, but here is my saved copy. (679KB) Take and save that now while you can, in case I'm forced to remove it. It is one of the most significant videos you'll ever see. The crucial point in the video is, there are three very distinct and separate bangs, about equal in intensity, and half a second gap between each. One bang or three, what's the difference, it blew up, right? Perhaps it won't seem terribly significant when you first hear them. But once you understand what they signify, and the implications, they carry a terrible message. In this article I will tell you what it is.
Posted by Stock at 10:49 AM