Here is the test
Here is the text
Each chapter will include a few questions designed to test your knowledge of material covered in the chapter and in the Internet-based resources. Your answers are not being recorded. Try the following.
Which of the following describes the build up and release of stress during an earthquake?
the Modified Mercalli Scale
the elastic rebound theory
the principle of superposition
the travel time difference
The amount of ground displacement in a earthquake is called the _________ .
The point where movement occurred which triggered the earthquake is the _______ .
Which of the following sequences correctly lists the different arrivals from first to last?
P waves ... S waves .... Surface waves
Surface waves ... P waves .... S waves
P waves ... Surface waves ... S waves
S waves ... P waves .... Surface waves
Here is the whole directory covering many areas of geology including oil and gas since this is from University of Houston
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies