The endgame of the Keynesian experiment started around 1980
Lots of infrastructure was built around that time. Money started flowing, taxes started increasing.
Lots of facilities work well for around 30 to 40 years.
All that stuff, the nuke plants, the electrical grid itself is reaching the point of being just too old.
Look at the amazing increase in severe power outages.
What a bunch of hogwash. Do you think that a corporation will shut down their grid pre-emptively on a "maybe" No way. Swing for the fence and if they strike out....well then the public pays the cost.
In the case of nukers, that means a good portion of 450 nuke plants will melt down on a massive grid failure. And that will be the end. The Mad Max days won't even last long, probably not even 6 months.
Review the Carrington here
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies