A troll (atoms) was pointing out how my analysis of prompt criticality at reactor 3, could be wrong, and that instead it good have been a hydrogen shockwave that initiated a further explosion at the spent fuel pool.
Indeed, that was one of my theories also. Funny those trolls.
you said the unit 3 was a criticality without proof. Here is another plausible explaination and quite frankly, the most likely -
a hydrogen shock tube - not a criticality
Funny, the link above worked, and 60 minutes after I pimped this out around the net it went away, now its back here
Check the video it is really good. However, one thing. Reactor 3 is gone, I mean completely gone. They are big and yellow, it is not there anymore. Only some fragments of yellow in the rubble. Check all the photo and film docs....reactor 3 (the steel containment itself, gone away)
Also that is possible, the whole spent fuel pool could have been shockwaved into a major blast, aerosolizing a good portion of the fuel pool.
Same results--human race poisoned, that could also explain the 2600% over baseline density of uranium in air that EPA reported.
UPDATE: I found the RADNET link direct, the proof of all that uranium in the air.
And page 9 of this report shows the Honolulu baseline and the EPA data being 2600% higher.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies