Trouble is, they are losing tens of millions a year.
Madison Wisconsin is not longer going to buy power from them. Madison is buying power from PV owners and running their own natural gas turbines.
Do you think they will run this plant to the epitome of safety, or do you think they will cut corners?
They want to sell this thing, to some slum lord.
Great, slumlords running nuke plants.
Yah der Eh, why not pound a few brewski's while running dat plant
Trouble been there a long time
Up for sale....hmmm, Wisconsin pays like 12 cents for electricity, I guess nukes can't run for 12 cents even when the infrastructure was bought at bargain basement prices.
I see---a power uprate--nice, why not throw a blower on that biiiaacch too....
List of reactors and problems from the 1990's
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies