The economic hitman is swinging back against clean energy.
Northeast Utilities prefers to crush solar and instead build a 1.5B transmission line so they can increase their profits by 50% through legislated profits on the construction of the transmission line.
It should be noted that utilities average around a 30% delivery of electricity compared to the energy in the original fuel source. There are losses throughout the system. Only 30% gets delivered.
If you have solar on your house, you produce and consume within the space of 80 feet of wire, on average. The losses are negligible, you have an effective delivery efficiency of 96% to 97%.
But the big utilities can't make money on your solar, and the government can't tax your solar. Got it?
Link here for the article on Northeast Utilities by Cleantechnica
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies