Marie Curie stated "Nothing in Life is To Be Feared, Only to Be Understood"
She was wrong on several levels.
1) Her pursuit of her Precious killed her and her husband.
2) Some things in life are to be feared, even after they are understood
3) When a Pro-Nuker is speaking, you should fear the fact than many People will believe them based on confusion and the so called sanctity of science.
4) Grizzly Bears - no matter how well understood, should be feared
5) Cherubs, always fear Cherubs
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies