1 more down, with Kewaunee on lake Michigan, that makes 2 this year. Lets go for 20 this year. Pick your favorite clunker and attack it with letters and emails to the politicians who are shaky ground.
Seriously, with a 60 year decommissioning process that sounds like alot of "jobs". Palisades in Michigan, always in violation of something, shut em down!!!!
But here amazingly....Duke Energy bought this clunker, then the clunker broke, then they botched the repair making it worse than it was, and now they want the rate payers to pay them 1.65B for their investment....typical, bail out the greedy stupid lying corporations and put the bill on the rate payers back.
FROM THE STORY
Duke said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it would seek to recover its investment in Crystal River over a 20-year period beginning in 2017, an amount that spokesman Mike Hughes said was $1.65 billion.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies