Palisades is another Clunker on Lake Michigan. Just like Kewaunee on the Wisconsin side, the clunker Palisades is on the Michigan side. Think if a Fukushima type release into the water occurred in this landlocked Lake....the midwest would be killed and that would probably be enough kill off the American empire.
How can we take these risks? Through greed, we have achieved action akin to insanity. The lure, the promises of power "too cheap to meter" has played out in Orwellian fashion with reality setting in above the propaganda, and Kewaunee is being shut down because it can't compete with Nat Gas and Solar.
Now the NRC is partaking in "communication with the public", to assure them how safe Palisades is....after a series of 4 pipes leaked radiation right through the wall of the pipe...not at a joint, not at a pump, not due to seismic event, just a plain old rust through....like a 1960's car with multiple holes in the radiator and engine block, and yet they want this clunker to live on.
PS Communication = Propaganda
Drop by the NRC website and drop a comment. They are pretty good about not censoring comments that are civilly worded, even if critical.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies