Economics and Anti-Nuke sentiment have Killed Kewaunee
Dominion Resources owns this clunker. They tried to sell it and there were no buyers. The strong solar programs in Wisconsin (indeed!) and natural gas are just way cheaper than nuke.
Also buyers are getting alot more aware of what they are buying. When they sell off these clunkers, they also include a gift that keeps on giving, spent fuel pools. In Michigan, they sold a clucker plant, and also forced the buyer to take over a spent fuel pool at a completely different location. But that was before Fukushima, that was before the Nuke Pro and ENENEWS started educating the public on how dangerous the nuke Cartel is.
Even at Kewaunee they won't really decommission the plant, because a real decommission would cost $1B to $2B. Instead they store the used fuel on site, and then let the plant decay for 60 years. It is subject to extreme damage and neglect in those 60 years, picture a tornado ripping through a crumbling clunker plant.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies