United Press International said nuclear plant safety was questioned by Sandy.
Washington Post highlighted how little is known about the real natural risks in the US and how dangerously close these plants are to major population centers.
The New York Times points out today that US nuclear reactors lack filters for their emergency vent system. This puts the public at great risk. The nuclear industry is opposing this because they do not want to spend the money.
Guardian UK says that US regulators and nuclear plant owners leave everything to luck and questions US nuclear safety after Sandy.
The NewYorker calls the nuclear industry to the mat for their deceptive statements on Oyster Creek‘s emergency alert during Sandy.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies