I never did believe that "one speck of plutonium" will kill you
But it sure looks like bad stuff, real bad, read up.
Even the EPA (credible or not) says it is serious:
Once in the bloodstream, plutonium moves throughout the body and into the bones, liver, or other body organs. Plutonium that reaches body organs generally stays in the body for decades and continues to expose the surrounding tissue to radiation.
I did a few hours of research on Chelation via EDTA and others. Looks very effective if the Pu and Ur are just in your blood, way less effective once they bury into your bones and organs, but still somewhat effective.
There are oral intakes and supposedly stomach acid destroys much of the EDTA right away, and suppository, and IV. If I felt that I was severely contaminated, and I had no medical backup, I would self adminster this IF I also has access to all the replacement vitamins.
So what I am saying is that this is a serious thing, and there is only one scenario under which I would self-administer without medical backup.
We got dosed, no doubt, how badly, very hard to say. Don't expect much help---this problem is too big to solve.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies