Hey If you have to have molten salts to provide 24/7 electricity, wouldn't you rather have them at a solar power plant rather than a Nuke power plant?
Solar power at night
Pro Nuke Trolls keep harping on the "baseload" as if baseload is a catch phrase that will knock renewable out of competition, and make make Nuke the only thing that can save the world. BULLSHIT. With a little bit of steady power from solar plants like this, and with diversity by interconnected grid so that various areas producing solar and wind energy share with those that are currently short on wind and PV energy.
Click here for a wind map of the whole US
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies