Lichens in Alaska were tested in June 2011 and had extremely high levels of both Cesium 134 and Cesium 137. Around 6000 to 8000 pCi/ kg.
And the ratio of 134 to 137 was around .8. What that means is that all of this cesium is directly attributed to Fukushima.
Here is the full report you can download, its big
Alaska 2011 Radiation in Food Sources Report 300 pages
Here is how it works. CS137 has a half life of 30 years, CS134 has half life of 2 years. So if the radiation was from 4 years ago, the CS would fall to around 25% of where it started.
It just so happens that the 137 and 134 quantities are about a 1 to 1 ratio at the beginning, with some variance based on the degree of fuel burnup. Color chart below shows actual test results for Fuku. The ratio was about .85.
The actual ratio measured in the lichens was right around .80 on average. So all of this is due to Fukushima
Got it? The lowest level of the food chain is highly contaminated. That was 2011, they are not planning on testing again until 2016. Does that make any sense?
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies