- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Does the Average Person Need to Worry About Genetic Damage and Fallout from Fukushima
Hi ftlt, regarding your points about the time frame for genetic changes and oceanic transport of Fukushima radionuclides:
1) "There is time needed to cause genetic changes"
>> It appears the scientists conclude the genetic changes took place "suddenly" after something "virtually unheard of" in that part of the world appeared in 2011 and then retreated. From the SF Chronicle article: "a species of phytoplankton virtually unheard of in this part of the world… Its modus operandi… is to suddenly appear… then retreat into tiny invasion-of-the-body-snatcher-type pods until ocean conditions are ripe for another rampage."
2) "Would the ocean current have had time to impact California coast"
>> In 2011, the California coast was impacted by fallout transported through the air and then the subsequent run-off, not contamination transported by ocean currents.
*40,000,000 Bq of iodine-131 in a single bed of kelp off California in March 2011
*California kelp had 2,500 Bq/kg of iodine-131 in seaweed in March 2011
*Kelp Study Author: California iodine-131 probably double or triple what we reported
*Ocean water collected near the coast of Santa Barbara County on on March 22, 2011 had 14.7 Bq/m³ of cesium-134 and -137.
*Sr. Scientist: Most shocking thing is how US gov’t was “very concerned” about Fukushima radiation hitting West Coast and affecting Americans — Public told that everything fine (VIDEO)
*U. of California Dean: We detected “far more than I expected” of Fukushima radioactive sulfur in March 2011 — “Unprecedented increase” reported
Many more reports from those early days here: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aenenews.com+california&num=100&rlz=1B7GGHP_enUS482US482&sa=X&ei=1fZwU4qCDJW0sQS9mYGYAQ&ved=0CBsQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A2011%2Ccd_max%3Adec+2012&tbm=
Posted by Stock at 7:34 AM