Former director Conca confirmed that these are the original filters, making them either 15 or 20 years old.
But this DOE design book, states clearly that filters will normally have a 5 year life, and NEVER allowed to be used over 10 years. I see....all about that culture of safety....sure put up some big safety signs, and have a feel good moment.
Also curious that the DOE is using taxpayer money to keep on paying over 1000 people at WIPP even though they have nothing to do. Last week they said employment was around 650, curious number change. Obviously, to keep the whistleblowers down at WIPP they will use the taxpayer money to bribe the WIPP workers. Money for nothing and your Plutonium for free.
Here is a link to a PDF on the Codes for Radiation Filtering. WIPP broke them.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies