The 600 to 800 mEV range is likely to be Cesium and Strontium, 2 of the most prevalent and most dangerous from Fukushima.
Bottom line - get a Geiger or you have no ability to assess your risk. And there are occasional high risks.
San Francisco, Olympia Washington, and Richland Washington are under high ALARM today.
San Francisco is around 300 CPM (Clicks per Minute), and Richland WA is over 500 CPM!
Honolulu is at 96 CPM as Flotsam from Fukushima is detected in a 2 mile stretch of debris, see story here
Honolulu is at ALERT Conditions today
Here is the source website for the Rad Charts above
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies