This site shows radiation levels in the USA
They also have a pay site which shows historical data of individual Geigers. Some are inside houses, some are outside. Some are pancake tube, some are traditional tube, some may be influenced by local radon. The benefit of the historical data is that you can see variations in a particular site, thus knowing whether a wave of radiation is truly passing by an area.
I have contacted the site owners to put my radiation data on their site. Will advise when it is set up.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies