Illegal search and seizure is against the Bill of Rights.
Using illegal search and seizure to put a chill on free speech and freedom of the press is against the Bill of Rights
Illegal detainment is against the Bill of Rights
Torture is against the Bill of Rights
Taking away the right to be secure in your person and your papers (i.e. all your communications) is against the Bill of Rights
Droning people without Due Process of Law is against the Bill of Rights
Taking rights away from the States and the Peoples, and "capturing" these rights to be restricted under Federal law, is against the Bill of Rights.
Changing "You have all the right that aren't mentioned" into "you should be grateful for the privileges that Big Gov allows you to have" is against the Bill of Rights.
Having soldiers and militarized police occupy houses in Boston without warrant much less even probably cause is against the Bill of Rights.
Being found guilty without a jury trial, and being forced to prove your innocence, is against the Bill of Rights
OK so ALL of the Bill of Rights have been violated by the Powers that Be. Well except that "Right to Bear Arms Shall not be Infringed".......
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies