- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Email contact for NRC members
From Nuclear Hotseat --------------------------------------------------- In light of yesterday's Atomic Safety and Licensing Board action on behalf of the NRC it is important to remember that the five NRC commissioners can reverse that decision, and they have a record of doing so. I believe it is time to start a letter, email, phone campaign to all five NRC commissioners letting them know that we are in agreement with the Atomic Safety Board's decision and demand nothing less, and we expect this to happen here in California without the NRC commissioners reversing this decision. We should continue this campaign everyday until the NRC commissioners have made a statement to the effect that they are not going to reverse this decision. Email address and Phone #'s of the NRC commission below. Chairman@nrc.gov Tel: 301-415-1750 CMRSVINICKI@nrc.gov Tel: 301-415-1855 CMRAPOSTOLAKIS@nrc.gov Tel: 301-415-1810 CMRMAGWOOD@nrc.gov Tel: 301-415-8420 CMROSTENDORFF@nrc.gov Tel: 301-415-1800 Sample letter to the commission, or please feel free to write your own letter: Dear Commissioners, Yesterday's decision by Atomic Safety and Licensing Board is exactly what the people of California have been calling for these many months. We want to express our gratitude for this decision, and at the same time, let you know what we expect to happen as this process moves forward. 1. No reversal of this decision by the five NRC Commissioners. That would be seen as a breach of your oath of office and your motto "protecting people and the environment" 2. For this adjudicated public hearing under oath to happen here in Southern California. 3. Clarity and transparency in this process. Hoping to work through this process with the NRC for a safer future for all Californians, especially our children. Sincerely, your name
Posted by Stock at 1:37 PM