Westinghouse reacting to the "Nuclear Phaseout"
The company expanded by about 5,000 new hires over the last five years on predictions of a nuclear renaissance in the making. The cuts, Westinghouse CEO said, are a result of slowed demand for nuclear power around the world following the 2011 Fukushima meltdown, as well as a worldwide economy still struggling to find its way out of a recession.
The writing is on the wall, solar is 3cents to 8 cents per kWH, and the long term nuke of new nuke is 62 cent to 92 cents.
Sorry, that a clear winner. Solar wins, nuke loses. Goodbye and good riddance.
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies