- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Lies and Coverup hat tip Cisco at ENE
Cisco June 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm · Reply Yeah, more misinformation and cover-up Following are 2 must read articles for the uninitiated, and for those in the loop, too. Do not miss these articles to stay informed. 1. AP's Jeff Donn's investigative four part series covers the nuclear power generating industry from its inception to present day. The report uncovers the dangerous and cozy relationship with the regulators, the operators, the industry and government officials and politicians. Shocking industry practices and cover-ups are all part of this remarkably revealing report. Did you know that under NRC rules unannounced and unreported radioactive releases are permissible? The report flies in the face of the industry that promotes nuclear power as green and safe with a history of outstanding operational performance…all BS. "Aging Nukes" (Introduction): A four-part investigative series by Jeff Donn http://www.ap.org/company/awards/aging-nukes "PART I: AP IMPACT: US nuke regulators weaken safety rules" http://www.ap.org/company/awards/part-i-aging-nukes "PART II: AP IMPACT: Tritium leaks found at many nuke sites" http://www.ap.org/company/awards/part-ii-aging-nukes "PART III: AP IMPACT: Populations around US nuke plants soar" http://www.ap.org/company/awards/part-iii-aging-nukes "PART IV: AP IMPACT: NRC and industry rewrite nuke history" http://www.ap.org/company/awards/part-iv-aging-nukes
Posted by Stock at 10:52 AM